Great For You!
You Are About To Learn What Operational Excellence Is And What It Can Do For Your Organization.
Future State Engineering reviewed our manufacturing processes and developed the necessary process support for acquiring the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. We were happy with the degree of professionalism in their approach; together with the personal attention, our organization was able to pass a major customer audit with only a few minor audit findings.
We needed proven methods to improve operational excellence on our work floor. Future State Engineering turned out to be extremely knowledgeable without being too ‘academic’. They engaged with our workforce on the right level and provided all the tools needed for sustainable improvement.
Max worked with Top Line with a focus on reliability through better on-time delivery performance. From an operational perspective, Max has the deepest, widest, operational understanding of anyone that I've ever worked with. He is really good at many things. He's supportive, positive, gets group buy-in and has a great way of going about it. I don't see very many people like him; it's very rare to see his collection of traits. If there's an opportunity to work with Max in the future, we'd do it without hesitation.
I knew we needed a roadmap or a scaffolding to help frame everything out – so that is what the design sprint project did for us. We knew it would give us an idea of what to focus on first because we want our team to be as efficient as possible. As a result, we identified key initiatives to focus on that, when optimized, will have an outsized and positive ripple effect throughout the organization.
Get All Of This In Your Operational Excellence Starter Bundle!
- Theory of Constraints: Five Focusing Steps – Whitepaper
Discusses the essential cornerstone elements of TOC
- Operational Excellence Fundamentals eLearning Course
After completing this course, you will be able to explain the roles of the customer, leadership, and employees in improving organizational performance as well as identify the organizational steps that must be performed to achieve operational excellence.
- Full On-Demand Access of Our Lunch and Learn Series
This 9-video series walks you through Operational Excellence in more depth. This is a weekly series presented recently, and each episode is around 30 mins.
- Discovery Survey (Fault Tree Survey)
This survey asks a series of questions that will help you identify the cause(s) of undesirable effects within your organization as well as provides a foundation of what to change to improve business outcomes.
- Reformulating Your Mindset for Operational Excellence Webinar
This webinar will cover the proper mindset leadership within your organization must have and how to get everyone there.
- SPECIAL BONUS: Get A FREE Operational Excellence Workshop For 4 Or More Members of Your Organization. This Is A Highly Interactive 8 Hour Workshop Led By Max Krug Of Future State Engineering. It is for all functions within the organization (Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Human Resources, Finance, and Leadership).
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The role of Leadership and Customer Focus in achieving Operational Excellence
- How to identify and create a strategy to achieve a decisive competitive advantage in your market(s)
- The importance of measurement, and how to establish the right measurements, to induce the right behaviors that support the Operational Excellence strategy
- How to create a stable and capable delivery system and learn why this is key before starting continuous improvement
- How to expose hidden capacity and how to achieve a 20-25% improvement in productivity with the current workforce
Define the necessary conditions to:
- Define and establish a clear and executable Operational Excellence strategy
- Define the appropriate performance metrics that align with the strategy
- Identify the right solutions to achieve superior performance by defining ‘what to change’ and ‘what to change to’
- Develop an implementation plan that will define the transition plan to move the organization to the desired future state