In today’s economy, companies must progress from strategy to sustainability at an accelerated rate, to remain competitive and to differentiate itself from its competition.
Is your organization looking for ways to achieve improved performance?
If so, this one day, highly interactive Operational Excellence workshop is valuable for you. During this workshop we will outline the steps to become a high performing organization.
This on-site workshop will describe what operational excellence is and in doing so, will show participants how to uncover hidden opportunities within their organization. The focus of this workshop is to give participants a basic understanding of operational excellence and the conditions necessary to create a high performing organization. Topics covered include the roles of leadership and customer focus, how to measure and establish the correct performance metrics, how to define value from the perspective of the customer, how to create a stable and capable delivery system, and how to identify initiatives that could achieve a 20-25% productivity improvement with the current workforce.
- About: The on-site workshop Operational Excellence is a hands-on, participative 1-day session to introduce and reinforce the concepts of Operational Excellence.
- Location and timeframe: The workshop is held at your companies’ location. It is a full-day session – 8 hours.
- When: Upon request. Find a moment that fits best for you and your team.
- For who: All functions within the organization (Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Human Resources, Finance, and Leadership).
- Costs: $2,500 – for up to 18 participants (minimum requirement of 7 participants).
'Workshop Operational Excellence'
In this on-site workshop,
you will learn:
- The role of Leadership and Customer Focus in achieving Operational Excellence
- How to identify and create a strategy to achieve a decisive competitive advantage in your market(s)
- The importance of measurement, and how to establish the right measurements, to induce the right behaviors that support the Operational Excellence strategy
- How to create a stable and capable delivery system and learn why this is key before starting continuous improvement
- How to expose hidden capacity and how to achieve a 20-25% improvement in productivity with the current workforce
Define the necessary conditions to:
- Define and establish a clear and executable Operational Excellence strategy
- Define the appropriate performance metrics that align with the strategy
- Identify the right solutions to achieve superior performance by defining ‘what to change’ and ‘what to change to’
- Develop an implementation plan that will define the transition plan to move the organization to the desired future state
About the instructor
Max Krug provides operational excellence services expertise to organizations with the primary objective of improving financial and operational performance.
Max has 30 years of experience in operations, and his range of expertise and experience includes manufacturing operations, distribution, and project management environments. His expertise is assisting organizations achieve Operational Excellence by utilizing Theory of Constraints, Lean Management, and Six Sigma methods. He works with companies to develop corporate strategy and provides hands-on implementation support of the tactics required to achieve Operational Excellence utilizing these techniques.
Max holds several certifications in Theory of Constraints, Lean, and Six Sigma in addition to a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Alfred University and a MBA from St. Bonaventure University.
Interested in participating in the workshop 'Operational Excellence'?
Please leave your personal information below. We will contact you to discuss the workshop and answer your questions or requests. We automatically add you to our mailing list too, so you will receive our valuable blogs on several topics related to operational optimization and the process of ‘change’.